Hello fellow Rin-Sess members! How are you all doing? I hope you all enjoy chatting here.
I am here to bring you a second version of FFF (Fanfic and Fanart Feature)
Have you guys check that story out? She told me that story will be wrap up pretty soon so hurry up and read her story today!
I hope you all still survive under Rimebee's Naraku tentacles XD
Anyway, this is my choice of fanfiction and art from an old friend of mine and she is such a talented writer and artist.
Rating: K+ on FF / PG on MF
Setting: Post canon set in feudal era
Warning: ~Nil ~
- Regardless of its coldness, winter always succumbed to spring. And somehow, Sesshoumaru had to wonder if Rin would make him the same. (on FF )
- For all the coldness of winter, it nonetheless always gave way to spring's warmth. And where Rin was concerned, Sesshoumaru wondered if he would be the same. ( on MF )
Frotu, is an amazing writer. I love her imagination and I think this story should need more love. I feel touched each time I read it and believe it or not? I read it in 2007 and have it saved on my hard disk. I often find myself read that story whenever I feel the need to find a good story
She nailed that part where Sesshoumaru usual cool expression and show us how Rin is able to 'thaw' her cold side and become warm
Believe me, you guys just have to give this a try. Give her love if you like it. Say hi to her from Jenni if you want to I love to surprise that girl XD
LOL I actually like the second panel where Sesshoumaru imagine himself XD this is hilarious man! I hope you all love it!
Frotu has drawn a lot of Sesshoumaru and Rin arts. I love all of her works and wish that you guys could go to her account and love her works
I have to say she has stopped contributing her works for the fandom though. I wish to see more arts and story from her
- Put up the appropriate number, so that it will be easy for us to organize it in the future. (Example: FFF 1)
- Only 1 fanfic and fanart for every FFF!
- No repeating of featured fic/artwork.
- Follow the format. (Just make sure the details/information and the proper credits are there.)
- If you plan to feature your own work, then don't use the label FFF on your subject title. You can always write a blog entry about it.
- Same goes with sharing all the fics/artworks that you like. Although, I must warn you that if we ever create an FFF database in the future, then non-FFF entries will not be included.
- We encourage members to share what fic/art they love, but please don't exaggeratedly flood us with FFFs. Pick only those that you think deserves more love/attention/reviews.
- Don't be shy to try it. Just think of what you want to share to the rest of us. I'm sure you have something in mind now!
- No bashing. This is just an entry format for promoting things that we love.
- Your disclaimer must include Rin-Sess default email : email@example.com or the board owner name icegirljenni. This to ensure that all the copyright complains are directed to Rin-Sess as we will handle them with care. We do not encourage members to attach their own email address to avoid unnecessary trouble while handling with copyright infringement matters.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended. If you do not wish to have your work publish on Rin-Sess please contact the board admin icegirljenni or @email Rin-Sess at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle issues properly.
Inuyasha is owned by Takahashi Rumiko.